1. Once booked in, the handset’s original manufacturer warranty will be voided by all phone inspections or repairs.
2. There is a 3-month warranty provided for the repaired components of the service job only. This warranty does not cover physical or liquid damage to the handset. Warranty repairs will only be undertaken when the original tax invoice from Dr Phone is presented.
3. We accept no responsibility for any existing issues with the handset that are not included in the quoted repair. We will do our best to find any existing issues by doing a full check on the handset prior to the repair; however sometimes pre-existing issues only become apparent during or after the repair.
4. It is the customer’s full responsibility to ensure all SIM cards and memory cards are taken out prior to leaving the handset with us. We will not be held liable for any loss of information or surcharges applied to your account correlated to the SIM card or memory card.
5. While doing a repair there is a chance that some or all of the stored data on the handset may be lost. It is the customers’ own responsibility to make backups of all data (contacts, phone numbers, messages, pictures, music etc.) prior to booking the handset in. We will not be held liable for any data loss during the repair.
6. No device will be kept on the premises for a period of more than 2 months following the date of completion of the repair. It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that they have provided the right contact details. While Dr Phone will strive to contact the customer, all goods will be disposed of once the 2 month period is over and our attempts have failed.
7. Refunds are not normally given if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection.